B Corporation Optimization
Optimizing B Corporation Performance
Because B Corporation ventures combine market-facing strategies with publicly-beneficial purposes and outcomes, B Corporations have unique opportunities to create shared value and deliver measurable impacts in ways that enhance and sustain their financial performance. The B Revolution thesis is that strategic enhancements to B Corporation score performance can link back to the venture’s bottom line.
B Revolution distills the robust B Corporation certification metrics into a strategic innovation opportunity for companies, focusing on reaping financial value from the certification while minimizing the time and cost it takes for the venture to achieve high B Corporation performance. Practice, Policy, and Program improvements are strategically aligned with business goals and the broader competitive strategy of the firm. Without strategic alignment, not only will the improvements detract from the economic value of the firm, they will also be more likely to fail in implementation.
B Revolution helps Optimize B Corporation performance in the following manners:
- Score Improvements: Improve your B Corporation performance through profit-aligned Business Model, Program, Practice, Procedure, and Policy Development. Enhance your score at minimum cost, with maximum financial return.
- Strategic Alignment: By analyzing areas for improvement and correlating improvements with relevant financial opportunities by reformulating impact practices to more closely and intelligently align with the firm’s competitive strategy, we integrate B Corporation excellence with financial performance.
- Stakeholder Enagement: By leveraging shared value creation opportunities to engage stakeholders, ventures can tighten their value chain and reap efficiencies and productivity enhancements. By identifying and prioritizing stakeholders, B Corporations can leverage their impact practices to build closer relationships with the constituencies that are key to the financial and moral integrity of the firm.
- Reporting: B Corporation certification and legal requirements create an impact reporting baseline protocol that must be followed in order to maintain the integrity of the legal structure and certification. B Revolution helps companies leverage the reporting requirements to boost stakeholder engagement, generate innovation, drive sales, and improve brand positioning.
- Ongoing Compliance: The B Corporation certification requires ongoing impact tracking, management, and policy compliance. B Revolution helps companies achieve compliance by assisting with ongoing document aggregation, impact tracking, impact management and reporting, and policy oversight and revisions.
Through each service, B Revolution helps clients structure optimal policies and practices to maximize impact and generate the highest-possible B Corporation score.
A Systematic Approach
Using Core Competencies to Boost Scores and Enhance Profitability
Leveraging Reporting Practices to Build Stakeholder Relationships.
KPMG International’s 2011 international survey of CSR reporting trends worldwide wrote that, for vanguard companies, “Reporting is more than just a book, website, or data set. It is a continuous process that must involve and reflect the needs of its stakeholders.”
B Revolution leverages positive B Corporation practices to enhance profitability and build stakeholder relationships by helping clients adopt interactive reporting principles. B Revolution assists clients with all of the following, and more:
- Tracking relevant data
- Developing impact reporting and communications protocol
- Keeping interactions timely, so that your brand achieves and retains relevance
- Integrating reporting through social and new media
- Using sustainable practices to build discussion and interaction
- Developing a compelling narrative that builds the brand
- Ensuring ongoing certification and legal compliance with reporting requirements
- Leveraging reporting practices to gather stakeholder feedback